The Exchange Server has the POP3 service disabled by default.
- Click Start, then click Run
- Type services.msc
- Find the service Microsoft Exchange POP3 that default value is disable
- Change Startup type to Automatic
- Open the Exchange System Manager
- Expand the Administrative Groups
- Expand the First Administrative Group (or existent group)
- Expand the Servers
- Expand a <server>
- Expand the Protocols
- Expand the POP3
- Right-click Default POP3 Virtual Server and then click Start
Now, we can work with POP3 in Exchange Server.