In this series we are going over the entire process to create a DAG environment in Exchange Server 2013.
At the end of the series we will have built a DAG in two datacenters using a third datacenter as shown in the image below. The first portion of this series will go over the main datacenter (Toronto) where we will configure the initial environment and from that point on we will start adding more complexity to the mix.
The basic portion of this series is described in the following Tutoriais already published here at AndersonPatricio.ca:
- Configuring Network Adapters
- Configuring a DAG Witness Server
- Pre-staging the DAG object in Active Directory
- How to modify a DAG Witness Server
- Creating a new DAG using Exchange Admin Center (EAC)
- Adding additional members to the DAG
As we move forward in the series we will be updating this Tutorial since that is the main one that contains all links related to this series.
Latest posts by Anderson Patricio (see all)
- Exchange Server 2013 Cumulative Update 8 is out - March 17, 2015
- Managing your UC Certificate to add support to ADFS - March 17, 2015
- Using EOP to block messages based on country/language - March 16, 2015
- Network Ports for Clients and Mail Flow in Exchange 2013 - March 11, 2015